Friday, July 30, 2010

hwangbo new bestfriend, twitter

when i backtrack hwangbo soompi thread, i noted she started her twitter accounts around february 2010. at that time she managed with 693 followers. so i was among her first 700 followers. so happy. but as at now, her followers had marked 21,182 and counting. her twitter i.d is @estella816.

among her first twit was:
"Dear my every fans~
first, I'm real hwangbo!!^^
trusting me!!
I'm soooo~ happy for yours...
philippine,Thailand,Taiwan,Malaysia,japan etc... fans..XD
We are to to the worldhaha
http://twitpic.com/13khef "

she also added:
"I can't speaking in Eng...just little...sooooorry~ But sometimes I'll do that ok?  "

as soon as i know hwangbo was on twitter, i immediately created mine ^^ and i am not sure about her other supporters, but my life isn't the same since than. and to witness her followers is growing, i feel like i am not alone in loving this wonderful woman.

the following is the picture she uploaded when she introducing herself (per twit above). she always beautiful to my eyes ^^


to those twitter user who read this and still not one of her followers, please follow her. to those who is not a twitter user, please create one and follow her. to those who already her follower, i love you and please stick around ^^
.

No comments:

Post a Comment