Sunday, August 8, 2010

[guesting] 10.07.2010 hwangbo was mentioned at malaysia national tv

on 16 july 2010, brian joo had arrived malaysia for a fanmeet on the next day, saturday 17 july 2010. i managed to welcome him at kuala lumpur international airport (klia) and also attended the fanmeeting. he is really a mr. nice guy!

some friends had informed me that brian will be broadcasted on our (malaysia) national tv around 12.40 a.m of 18 july 2010. fan can text messages and few will surely be read. i didn't plan to watch it but so happened i have nothing else to do and just lazing around with some friends at my residence.

so i send my messages (same messages for a few times). who knows mine was among the last that had been read. lucky lucky me? or lucky lucky hwangbo?

my message was "brian, who is your girlfriend? i love you and estella816". and his answer was something like "owh estella816 is a friend of mine (the vj asked him who is estella816), she's a celebrity in korea, her name is hwangbo, that's her twitter name. no i dont have a girlfriend yet, but... estella816, i will try to make her my girl. just a jokes!! i dont want my fan to beat her up or anything".

and at home i was omg! omg! omg! kekkeke. you can watch the cut at the following video. credit to moleqestella (she is co-blogger of this blog too).

.

2 comments:

  1. Thank u for inviting^^ I read well^^ If u don't mind, May I have a ur article? I'm a member in SSisland in korea.^^ -- Byulgeegi

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure byulgeegi, u can share everything here everywhere ^^ lets spread the love >_<

    ReplyDelete