Saturday, August 14, 2010

[update #5] hwangbo is coming to bangkok!


THE T-SHIRT'S MEASUREMENT

have you read about the t-shirt here? now is the measurement. thanks to mamypoko for the constant updates on this event. should you guys interested to get a ticket, feel free to email mamypoko71@yahoo.com

S width of  17"
M width of 18"
L width of 19"
XL width of 21"
XXL width of 22"

good news! to those who is not attending the event, you guys can still order the tshirt. for any malaysian, i can bring the shirt from bangkok to you guys ^^ for others, maybe you need to incur the courier charges TT____TT
.

3 comments:

  1. me want it.. i can't go to the even.. please buy for me one.. L size.tim-ssi i'll contact u later..

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no way I can fly to Bangkok(my parents will kill me for that!!! TT_TT), but I still would like to order a t-shirt for memory! Please let me know how can I order and how much shipping would be from there to US. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks teruteru and meiliss.

    teruteru, will order for you ^^

    meiliss, i don't receive many order from malaysia. maybe i can help post it to you from malaysia. the cost should be around USD2-3.

    ReplyDelete