Tuesday, September 7, 2010

[a moment in time with hwangbo] international fans tribute to hwangbo, part 1

i was in the video ^^ when it was played, hwangbo recognised me and pointed at me. of course i am so happy. although i think mine was embarassing. ottoke??

putting that side, i got teary eyes listening to others' messages. next time, i hope many more will participate. it's no harm to tell people that you love her/him before it's too late and the next thing you know is you regret it.

*rispas, hyunika, irene, nh, gaga, snowwinter, zmms, bluemountain, chumills, dewi, dreamy, cati21 and other phil's fans were in the vid too*



thanks cati for the upload!
.

2 comments:

  1. your guys are awesome! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I was wondering how the vid project turns out and yes, I'm still a little bit mortified by my fangirling scream at the end there. Poor Hwangbo's and you guys' ears :/

    ReplyDelete