Tuesday, November 16, 2010

[cyworld update] 15.11.2010 new background and lots of photos

hwangbo scraped a lot of article's and fan's photos this time. i skipped those.


i like the new background! at the upper part, she said 'you are so beautiful to me, your everything i hoped for, your everything i need, you are so beautiful to me, such cry and happiness you bring, like a dream, a guiding light that shines in the night, heavens give to me, you are so beautiful to me'. to me, hwangbo is not only beautiful. she's actually defines beautiful. such a lovely person not only at the outside but also in the inside. god bless.

fan art by siljang


source: hwangbo's cyworld
credit: hwangbo's cyworld
.

2 comments:

  1. The cyworld skin is usually given by a fan. The words are from a song "U r so beautiful" can't remember the male singer's name..but the lyrics fits her!

    Ris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this blog, thanks MissAuditor. I'm happy her cyworld skin has finally changed, lol. And the singer's name is Joe Cocker

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMcvVobdb0

    She certainly is all what the lyrics say.

    ReplyDelete