Saturday, November 27, 2010

[rumors] 오밤아 midnight idols had came to its end

so they don't show preview of episode 9 last week. and this week, no 오밤아 was aired. later, i read the following posted by imzi at hwangbo soompi thread:
When Hwangbo guested on music high I think I heard her say if they film midnight idol again or not was going to depend on the ratings of the next episode, hope that's not true and I just heard wrong but I was a bit worried when I saw there was no preview for the next episode last week. Hopefully if the episode didn't air, it's because of the situation in Korea and not because the show's been cancelled because I really enjoy watching this show and Hwangbo's interactions with everyone.

edit: I just read a post on the official website saying it's a shame that the programme had ended, I guess it really has finished and last week was the last episode.
well this is a sad news. i love her interaction with all the guys i.e. eun jiwon, kim chang ryul, kim hyung jun. bad bad bad. of course hwangbo still has human mentor and muhan girls now, but it's just not the same. i feel sorry for hwangbo. i think she might feel sorry for herself and maybe for us too. is this her frustration yesterday?

source: hwangbo soompi thread
credit: imzi
.

4 comments:

  1. AWWWW I really love the show :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was thinking...maybe it's because of the social issues of the country that's why their show is cancelled...just a thought ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the show cancelled due to that. thus, we'll see & wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That show is really funny. It's a sad situation for the hosts whenever a show ends.

    ReplyDelete