Thursday, December 16, 2010

[twitter update] 15.12.2010 hwangbo + kennyji22, translation

thanks justin (chatbox) for the kindness! and anon for the help!

hwangbo said:
@ 아하! 저도 지금 새벽보딩하고 사울가는길인데~ 우리 한번같이가여 브란젤리나부부^^
@ Ah! I'm now going to Seoul after snowboarding in the early morning~ Let's go together Branjelina couple (she was referring kennyji22 as brangelina couple)

kennyji22 replied:
@ 브란젤리나 푸하하~~ 주말밖에 못가지만 방은 잡아놓을테니 꼭 같이가자^^
@ brangelina puhaha ~~~can't do except on weekends, will try to go together

source: justin - chatbox, hwangbo's twitter, anon -comment box
credit: justin - chatbox, hwangbo's twitter, anon -comment box
.

5 comments:

  1. I thought she meant she was heading back to Seoul after boarding (snowboarding) in the early morning and asks @kennyji22 whom she refers to as brangelina couple to go with together next time.

    kennyji22 replies brangelina puhaha ~~~can't do except on weekends, will try to go together

    that's what I understood with my limited understanding

    ReplyDelete
  2. kkkk ~ we are non korean speaker, everybody will have limited understanding. i think, we feel it with our heart >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi missauditor.
    Could you upload HB's twitter messages because I'll retranslate because there are couple of mistakes. I did not know you are going to post here. I cannot see the original one, so I cannot correct it.
    "Who are the Brad angeliana couple in Korea?" This one was my question not from her message. Thus, if post on twitter update area, i'll check again. Justin. Ssorry for confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi justin,

    i am sorry i didn't refer to you first before i posted the translation.

    u had translated a few times at the chatbox. i afraid you will think i am not appreciating your translation, that is why i posted it this time.

    i had amended the post. i combine you and anon comments. i think it makes more sense.

    thanks anon thanks justin ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. 주말밖에 못가지만 방은 잡아놓을테니 꼭 같이가자^^
    I can only go weekend; however, I will arrange a room. Thus, let's really go^^ Justin

    ReplyDelete