Thursday, February 10, 2011

[cyworld update] 09.02.2011 from canada with love

my title up there is so cheesy. kakaka. lucky fan who caught hwangbo's attention. hwangbo didn't say anything about my and some other's orchids. well, the thought that's matter! please let me know if the flower is yours?

참 난 인복이 많은 것 같다
나는 못돼먹었는데 말이다...
나도 많이 배푸는 사람이 되야겠다

멀리 캐나다에서 날라온 선물 

i think i received abundance of blessing from people 
even though i'm not doing well (to them)
me too i need to become a giving person

this gift is from far away canada

and i go TT. hwangbo is already a giving person. and most fan i.e. myself, learn the meaning of giving from her. by the way, barbie_boin is heading to korea or maybe had reached korea by now. i am so jealous because she's among the first to visit simsontang.

source: hwangbo's cyworld
credit: hwangbo's cyworld, translation by justin, diary of an ANGEL
.

1 comment:

  1. Wow cool Canada. I hope these gifts remind her again that she has fans all over the globe.

    ReplyDelete