Friday, May 20, 2011

[fan accounts] 18.05.2011 meeting hwangbo


fionnf816 thanks hwangbo about her experience at twitter. i posted the conversation below. to see the photo she posted, please click her link below. she wrote her fan accounts at baidu. 

fionnf816
I'm so lucky today to meet @Estella816 outside her restaurant~~ She's so nice and beautiful!! I feel my heart was going to stop~~

Estella816
@fionnf816 thanx fion for letter~*^ come again

fionnf816
Thanks @Estella816. I'll go to shimsontang again next time. I'll miss u~ http://twitpic.com/4zle81

source: fionnf816 and hwangbo at twitter
creditfionnf816 and hwangbo at twitter
.

2 comments:

  1. wow i want to go to SST too.. wow HB every day is more young and the time not pass in her...

    thanks for this post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tim ...We must go there some other time!!!! huhuhu

    ReplyDelete