Monday, November 28, 2011

[twitter update] 25.11.2011 we love the captain!

hwangbo cap says 'namja' or 'man'. kim suk's says 'suk junior'. i think yongmi's says 'queen'? bong sun's says 'foreigner'. i can't really read boram's and song eunni's.  

@saru337 우리는 반장 (this was written on shin young's cap) 을 사랑해요!!
딸랑딸랑!!~~
we love you class-captain!! dallang dallang~~

thanks to comments, i update the translation - what is actually 반장? my translation based on 반 (half) + 장 (captain). and 딸랑딸랑, is it one of those expression korean like to use?

source: song eunni at twitter
credit: saru337 at twitter
.

3 comments:

  1. 반 I thought it meant class. Like head of the class because like mandarin one word has many meanings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 반장 means class monitor/class captain I believe...This is where I got that information..Hwangbo was nominated 반장 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPfbsagC_I0&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. 너무 감사합니다 :-)
    My korean is lacking in many way....

    ReplyDelete