Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[article] 31.08.2010 i don’t have a boyfriend now but I wish to get married before 35

 

Singer HwangBo comes clean, “I don’t have a boyfriend currently.”

HwangBo was guest appearance on KBS 2TV Happy Birthday aired on 30th August together with Yoon JungSoo, Lee YoonMi, ZE:A members and Kim SookEe.

On the show that day, HwangBo was asked “Do you still not have any plans to get married?” and she said, “Honestly, even though I wish to, but I don’t have the interests yet.” And when asked if she has a boyfriend, she answered, “I am not seeing anyone now. But I hope not to cross the age of 35 to get married.” She also added, “I like a man who is understanding.” 

sources: newsen, k-bites, dkpopnews.
thanks hindsight at soompi for the heads up.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment