Sunday, August 15, 2010

from malaysia [to hwangbo] with love

i supposed to post this as soon as it happened but yeah i missed it TT________TT thanks to teruteru84 who helping me a lot throughout the preparation of everything. she's always supporting my fangirling of hwangbo ^^

did you guys read my post about brian visiting malaysia last july? it is here. i was at the airport welcoming him when he reached kuala lumpur. and my other intention was to pass him something ^^ can you guys guess?

the scarf that i sent to hwangbo through brian. she wears a lot of scarfs since she turned blonde

the box of the scarf

my handmade card

the greeting ^^

ready to go! i bought brian a cap ^^ and it match hwangbo's scarf. kekkek.


greeting for brian ^^

so far, i haven't see her with that scarft yet TT_____TT maybe someday. should you guys notice it anywhere, please update me k! i don't want to ask her through twitter because it might be a burden to her or brian if she never receive it.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment