Friday, November 12, 2010

[fan accounts] 10.11.2010 filming of KJE chocolate

thanks to 1lovehb and friends, i had the opportunity to attend the filming and great moments with someone i considered family, hwangbo 언니. she said she is happy and always is. i really really really hope she meant it. she deserves happiness.

please don't post the picture elsewhere without my permission unless at hwangbo related sites, blogs, forum, etc.


source: 1lovehb at twitter, diary of an angel
credit : 1lovehb at twitter, diary of an angel
.

5 comments:

  1. She really is so pretty n_n Unni Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unni, I'm sure that you had a great moment.
    I'm soooo jealous. I wanna be there.
    Wowwww. /Yam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaah Misssy I am so happy for you............and Hb looks gorgeous...........you look gorgeous...........wow I am sooo happy for u guys..........gotta catch up with you on twitter ...byeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. salammm!
    you girls are two lucky girls!!!!
    she is sure an angel
    missauditor
    where are you from actually?
    I'm kinda confused
    HAHAH:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear she is happy....*whistles cheerily*

    Ris

    ReplyDelete