Monday, July 4, 2011

[fan accounts] 29.06.2011 meeting hwangbo in philippines by cati

please click here to see more photos


Part 1: the waiting game
there we were in.. the 22nd floor where the pinay would meet and where we hoped @Estella816 would meet us.
Mich tried calling the contact person unnie gilda sent us but no one is in their room.
It was almost 815 and we were talking that the conference would start anytime soon.
We divided oirselves into 2 groups. One group would stalk near the elevators and one will wait near the conference area.
I was with the elevators group. We agreed to call te other if we saw hb.
The other girls are in the cafe.
After 10mins we saw a girl wearing a compassion shirt pass by us so we thought that the conference started already.
I called mich to check on them and she told me that hwangbo just passed by and they were too stars strucked to call her so nerie and I went to the conference area.
We were met by the guard and asked us to direct with the people in the reception.
So we just thought of leaving a message to unnie.
We asked a korean lady who passed by going to the comfort room if she knows hb and she said she does not know english and pointed us to another lady who knows.
So she got our note but did not promise that hwangbo can meet us.
I guess the lady who cannot speak english told hwangbo that we are looking for her because after a few minutes she came out wearing shirt short and flipflops and i went in front of her (me wearing office clothes) i pointed to myself and shouted Unnie.
She was shocked seeing fans waiting for her and she recognized my familiar face hehehe.
She hugged me! I told her unnie the fan club is waiting in the 22nd floor they are hoping to see you.
She asked people came to see me? I said yes a lot of them.
I told her i hope you can see us even for 5 minutes.
We were convincing her to come down she said 5minutes wait i will ask permission first.
She dashed inside and went out again and said okay lets go lets go 5minutes

Part 2: elevator ride
Okay lets go lets go 5 minutes 5 minutes Said Hwangbo while rushing out of the conference room.
We took a picture while we are waiting for the elevator doors to open.
We were so overjoyed, relieved and thankful because she said yes.
We all went in the elevator to go down to the 22nd floor when she realized that no one pushed the button
for that floor she was reaching out to push the button
and im not exactly sure who pushed the button for the 22nd floor but definitely its not one of the pinays in the elevator with her while we were in the elevator,
I was on her side and I asked her, unnie do you still remember me? she said yes..
Thailand and she smile and I told her and Korea
and she said Yes yes I remember Her friend who speaks better english asked me
if we are meeting her in a room I told her no we will meet in a cafe
and then Hwangbo said Salamat ... the elevator door opened and we were in the 22nd floor

Part 3: 22nd floor... subdued fangirling 
so we came out to the 22nd floor where the coffee shop/ steak restaurant was located....
we were walking towards the entrance and the first thing
Hwangbo unnie noticed was...
the dress code posted near the entrance saying no people wearing shorts/slippers are allowed to enter hehehehe
she said... i cannot go in... im wearing this repeating it 3x i told her... no unnie its okay just go in just go in kekeke....
so she entered the cafe and she was welcomed by 23 Hwangbo / Joongbo fans.
We ask them not to be so loud because here are other guests in there....
i was in unnies side all the time from the conference room up to the time we entered the cafe.
I left her side to give way to the other girls to have their pictures/cd's/post-its signed.
And then one girl asked if she could hug her and she said lets go hug hug.
and hugged everyone!
i was just there in the side lines witnessing mesmerized the other girls got.
she was so accommodating and generous to us. She just signed everything we hand to her.
While waiting for her to finish I was talking to the friend who came with her...
I was telling her how much her fans love her and how I followed her from everywhere hehehe
she was surprised and she looked really happy listening to my stories.
Then mich suggested that we take a group picture...
so i dashed towards her side again kekeke and she was leaning on me her arms on my shoulders
While we are taking pictures...
@Shimty came in with someone holding a video camera... loool
they recorded our photo op with her. We were surprised to see shimty and he looked surprised that we know him.
We asked him if he could take a picture with us.
at first he hesitated becausehe was only wearing shorts but he obliged and posed with us.

Part 4: siegyero and leaving......
While posing for the group pictures...
we shouted siegyero 2x! I was not able to see her face because I was just beside her kekeke.....
she said pogi... and posed a victory sign near the chin... in the Philippines we call it Mr. Pogi (good looking man)
we were surprised she knows that term so its time for her to leave because our 5 minutes (plus 10-15 more ^^) is up.... we gave her our gifts... a big box containing a bag nerie saw with
a lot of skulls, a big bag of dried mangoes, Philippines mug, paper cranes and photos of our Charity activity.
The Pinay fans are very well mannered (good job ladies)
they did not follow her when she was about to go out the cafe (maybe because they are still floating kekeke)
but me being the girl scout hehehe followed her because I wanted to send her to where the elevators are.
While we are walking to go out...
i asked if she can still sign some shirts I brought along
(these are shirts from the A Moment In Time Fan meet that we bought in Thailand)
She asked how many... i told her just 3... i will give them off to the fan club members when we have activities I told her.
She said okay so we stopped near the elevators and asked us to hold the shirts for us.
When she saw the Hwangbo in Thailand shirts she told me.. OH I HAVE THAT ONE TOO!
i told her yes me too! so while she was signing the other pinays went out too...
someone requested that she open the box so I helped her and her reaction was so priceless when she saw the bag because the main design was skulls ))
she did that cute aegyo with her fingers I think she told her friend that it looked expensive
because her friend told me that the bag must have cost us much.
But I told her no its okay...
we love her! so after that stop she walked again and by the elevators we were still talking to her while she was waiting. We told her unnie we love you and get married here in the Philippines...
she told us no IN KOREA ...
Shimty asked us if we are helping compassion and we assured them that we will start helping from now on.
they clapped their hands when they heard our reply.
It was really the time for her to leave so she was jumping up and down and waving at us...
she looked teary eyed maybe because she was touched and was surprised

source: cati_21 at twitter
credit: cati_21 at twitter
.

No comments:

Post a Comment