Monday, July 4, 2011

[fan accounts] 29.06.2011 meeting hwangbo in philippines by naomz

please click here to see more photos


AFTER 3 YEARS, I FINALLY GOT TO MEET HWANGBO!
*parts before the meeting was omitted, link to full post was provided below* 

And so the moment we’ve been waiting for arrived. I cannot remember who approached our table to tell us that HB has arrived but we have to make sure to behave. I jump out of my seat and went to the other table where the other Joongboers were, and there SHE was walking towards them too! I didn’t know what to say. In my mind I know I was saying, “OMG! OMG!” She had that sweet and sincere smile on her face! I wanted to cry. I thought I was gonna cry for real! And then one joongboer asked (sorry I couldn’t remember who she was, well there were 21 of us there and some I just met for the first time in person!) if she could hug her. Because HwangBo is awesome like that, her answer was “YEAH! HUG! HUG!” with her arms extended as if inviting everyone to hug her! I was so lucky I was the only one to her left at that moment so YES, I GOT TO HUG HER! TIGHT! As that how she HUGGED me! It was so SINCERE and so WARM! I cannot remember if it was nh04 or rispas who told me that her hug is very warm. THAT IS SO TRUE! She made me feel she appreciates me. She appreciates that I was there. She started signing autographs as apparently, we were only given 5minutes with her. As she was signing for us, she mentioned the word “POGI” (handsome). We asked her “Who’s Pogi?” She didn’t answer right away. Maybe she didn’t understand I thought. So I asked, “Nugu? Nugu Pogi?” With a neutral facial expression she said, “Just Pogi” but her voice sounded cheeky. So we told her she’s maganda (beautiful), I remember telling her she’s gorgeous I don’t think she heard though haha! And she also said “Salamat.” I also told her “Mahal Ka Namin” and someone said “Mahal Kita” right after. I cannot remember if she also said that. As she was signing for autograph, I was reviewing her face. Her body. kekekeke! Sorry I can’t help it! SHE LOOKS REALLY YOUNG! AND SO BEAUTIFUL! She wasn’t really tan or dark. She’s whiter than most of us. She just doesn’t look like the typical Korean we are used to see. Her nose is so pretty! I think we’re just the same height and I was just taller than her because I was wearing heels. She’s really sexy! She actually has nice boobs (yeah i have to mention that too forgive me!) and very thin waist! When I hugged her she was so soft I forgot to mention sorry.

Okay and so while she was signing autograph, sojuspirit made her sign on the page of the magazine that featured her charity event in Thailand. She got excited and even asked what issue it was. I thought that was really sweet. And so the autograph signing was over (I got one from her too). She was actually still signing even though we told her that it’s okay already since we know we’re only supposed to have 5minutes with her. Isn’t she awesome? We took pictures with her and she actually had her arms on cati_21 and michsann’s shoulders! And then someone had the guts to shout SEGYERO! Yeah, I didn’t have the courage to mention HyunJoong or JoongBo to her. I don’t know. Nobody was stopping us. She didn’t have any security around her. Everyone just felt that we had to respect her while she had her guard down. But since it was already the picture taking time, thank GOd someone remembered the SEGYERO! I was looking at her hand if she’s going to point too. For some reason I felt like she wanted too because at first her fingers were kind of resting ong michsann’s shoulder but when someone shouted segyero they weren’t anymore. It was like the hand was thinking whether it will allow pointy to actually point! Lol! Of course she didn’t shout Segyero with us! That would be too obvious! But she made us do the Manny Villar Pose and say “POGI” again! Of course the JoongBoer in me screams that she might have learned it for a certain someone *cough* shillang *cough* LOL!

Shimty also came. I swear I thought Shimty was an ahjussi! But he’s not! He’s actually pogi! And really nice too! We took a picture with him too! He asked if any of us is with Compassion, LOL someone answered “We will be.” He even brought a cameraman with him! HAHA!

And so HwangBo left with her gifts. She looked like a little kid, excited, while carrying her presents! she brought them all by herself! When she left, we went back to our table. But apparently she didn’t leave yet the floor. She was just outside waiting for the elevator. I tried to catch her but she was already on her way inside the elevator. I heard from those who was with her there that she actually looked at her gift and liked it. It was a bag handpicked by Bash. cati_21 also said that they actually asked her if she wants to get married here in the Philippines. She answered, “NO, in Korea.” LOL! Or did you mean “I am already married in Korea”? LOL! WFP!

I’m sorry for a very long fan account. It’s just really fun to re-live every moment! Again I wanna thank all the JoongBoers who made this happen! Cati_21, Gilda unnie, michsann, freepunkt, bluesapphire, bash, and century_egg. You gurls worked so hard! Kamsahamnida! neomu! neomu!

Hye Jung unnie, thank you so much as well. You prove me right! ALWAYS! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT! Now I know why you are my husband YunHo’s ideal girl! And I’m thankful that you are! Your hoarse/husky voice is so cute! And YOU ARE SO COOL! So that’s why you have a lot of friends (waaahhh SHINHWA BOYS!!!)! It feels so good around you. It feels so positive around you. I am so happy I can now say this, IT WAS SO FUN HANGING AROUND WITH YOU!

AND I SWEAR! THE MAN YOU’RE GOING TO MARRY WILL BE SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU! IF I WERE GUY, I’LL MAKE SURE YOU’LL MARRY ME WHATEVER IT TAKES!

SEGYERO!

source: twitter
credit: http://naomzblaq.tumblr.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment