Wednesday, August 31, 2011

[article] 30.08.2011 hwangbo effect, rating raises than normal


hwangbo first appearance in 'oh my god' increases the cable tv's rating. the show which enjoying broad fanbase is expecting to continue its domination. 

in this show, hwangbo is a charismatic wife and still in her honeymoon mode (married for 3 months). in recent episode, the wife is having difficulties putting off fart sound and bathroom activities. hwangbo said "the bathroom scene is awkward, but i did my best".
 
source: naver search
credit: http://enternews.sbs.co.kr/article/article_view.jsp?be_id=B1000083588, rough translation by DoA
.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck, hwangbo
    Aja Aja fighting.
    Hopefully someone will upload it with eng subtitil on YouTube soon.

    Thanks for the good news.
    Hanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hwangbo unnie, daebak!
    congratulations!!! <3

    -shu ^_^v

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies for the support. it would be great if you guys can congratulate her at her twitter accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi missauditor, I really would like to follow you and Hwangbo in tweeter but believe it or not I am so fail behaind the net's tools. *_*
    But science I become a fan I have started learning step by step , so hopefully one day I will have my own fanfaction , soompi account , tweeter and blog. Hanine^^

    Thanks for your supporting,
    Are you from Maliysia ? If you are I would like to say
    Salamat hariria

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam hanine ^^
    you can do it someday! you can ask me if you face any difficulties.

    yes i am from malaysia. eid mubarak to you! i hope you enjoy the festive season with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she the best housewife ever...lucky who be her shillang

    ReplyDelete